Helping you tap into your potential
Executive coaching provides a confidential and supportive sounding board for leaders. Coaching focuses on asking questions, challenging assumptions, helping you achieve clarity, providing resources, and sometimes provide advice. It can help you gain self-awareness, and establish development goals. As an Executive Coach, Luisa specialises in leading change and leading teams. She works with clients to set the stage for positive breakthroughs, sustain positive change, and build their mindset strength.
This type of coaching is for:
- High potential leaders
- Leaders transition into Executive roles
- Executives looking to work through areas where they may feel stuck or challenged
Luisa coaches Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, National Managers and all levels of Management.
Personal Mindset Coaching
- High achievers who have already reached a certain level of success yet feel you aren’t there yet
- People who feel stuck on their journey or who are struggling to reach their goals
- Those with unhelpful or unhealthy habits and behaviours they want to change
- Anyone who feels the stress and pressure of needing to perform
- Teams who share a similar goal or problem
- Teams looking to address trust and dysfunction
- Teams wanting to connect and set goals together
Change Support Coaching
- Are implementing and supporting the people and cultural change aspects of change
- Designing and facilitating change management planning, project reviews and close down activities; and training and development activities.
Luisa has worked on change projects focused on culture, restructure, and strategy.
About Luisa Wing
Over the last decade, Luisa has led multiple business process reviews, restructures and change projects. She’s been a state and national manager, chief operating officer, chief development officer and chief executive officer and volunteered on three not-for-profit boards. Luisa has been described as having an affinity for developing people and businesses to their highest potential, and was a state finalist in the Australian Institute of Management’s Leadership Excellence Awards in 2017.